1 cup honey OR 3/4 cup agave
1 Tbsp grated lemon peel
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups blanched almond flour
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tsp Ener-G baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
8 ounces fresh or thawed cranberries
Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease cookie sheet with a thin layer of butter.
1. Combine butter, honey, lemon peel, vanilla and eggs and mix for 5 minutes using an electric mixer.
2. In a separate bowl, blend almond flour, coconut, baking powder and sea salt. Add to wet ingredients and mix on medium speed until combined. Stir in cranberries.
3. Using a melon-scoop or large spoon, scoop batter onto cookie sheet, making 1 dozen cookies at a time.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for about 5 minutes. Then carefully place cookies on a cooling rack using a small, metal spatula. Cool completely.
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.