Yield: 10, 10-inch crepes
1/4 cup blanched almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
Grapeseed oil for cooking
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor aside from the grapeseed oil for cooking. Blend on high for one minute.
2. Heat a 10-inch skillet on medium-high heat. Add about 1/2 teaspoon grapeseed oil. You may need to turn heat down after the first couple of crepes to prevent burning.
3. Pour approximately two tablespoons of batter into pan, quickly rotating with the handle to coat pan evenly. You may need to experiment with the proper amount as too much or too little will cause the crepe to crumble upon turning.
4. Cook until bubbly and edges cook through. Using a wide spatula, carefully turn crepe over. Cook second side for just a few seconds. Slide crepe onto a cool plate. Repeat. Cool.
For Turkey Wraps, fill crepes with room temperature cream cheese, sliced deli turkey (no sucrose, dextrose is okay), fresh baby spinach and thinly sliced strawberries.
More Filling Variations-Wraps
- Unsweetened almond or peanut butter with mashed raspberries
- Melted cheese
- Tuna mixed with sour cream or plain yogurt and thinly sliced cucumber