2 TBS butter
4 large eggs
2 TBS Heavy Cream
¼ cup fresh broccoli crowns, finely chopped
¼ cup fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
¼ cup fresh red bell pepper, finely chopped
3 thin slices sharp cheddar cheese
Sea salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 5×5 or equivalent baking dish with butter or coconut oil.
1. Melt butter in a medium frying pan on medium heat.
2. Whisk eggs and cream in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Add broccoli, mushrooms and bell pepper to melted butter and sauté for about 7 minutes or until bell pepper and broccoli softens.
4. Pour sautéed vegetables into prepared baking dish.
5. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
6. Top with sliced cheese, salt and pepper.
7. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until eggs are firm and begin to brown.
8. Serve warm with a spoonful of sour cream if desired.